Duplicate symbol

After adding the lib to an existing project (which uses cocoa pods) I receive this build error:

duplicate symbol OBJC_CLASS$_Subscription in:

/Users/i/src/xcode/sdks/backendlessSDK/lib/backendless/backendless.a(Subscription.o)

/Users/i/src/xcode/sdks/backendlessSDK/lib/CommLibiOS/CommLibiOS.a(Subscription.o)

duplicate symbol OBJC_METACLASS$_Subscription in:

/Users/i/src/xcode/sdks/backendlessSDK/lib/backendless/backendless.a(Subscription.o)

/Users/i/src/xcode/sdks/backendlessSDK/lib/CommLibiOS/CommLibiOS.a(Subscription.o)

ld: 2 duplicate symbols for architecture i386

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

I’ve attached a screen shot of my linked libraries.

iOS: 7
XCode: 5.0
OS X: 10.8.5

Any update?

Hi Charles,

Yes, the build is ready, should be on our site shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Btw, you contact me directly and I can email you the latest lib (mark{at}backendless.com).

Regards,
Mark

Hi Charles,

We will be updating the SDK build for iOS tomorrow and it will include a fix for the problem you reported.

Regards,Mark

I get a similar error when adding certain flags to my build settings (flags I need for other libraries to compile), in particular I think I get this issue because I have a Subscription entity in my architecture, and it seems to be in conflict with the one in CommonLibiOS. Is this possible? Can I remove these Subscription from CommonLibiOS somehow? Thank you