Easy Twitter login doesn't work with iOS

Hi
I’m trying to login with Facebook and twitter in my app. the login with Facebook sdk works fine with me but the easy login doesn’t work.
I searched a lot in the existing solved problems but no solution seems to work with me.
I configured my twitter app, backendless social settings and my project. and added backendlessAppID in my info.list but still same problem.
In the function of login to twitter the result is always equal to 1 even before opening safari. After I insert an available email and password to login to twitter it sais that safari can’t open the url and if I actualise it sais that social account are not approved and I receive nothing in the AppDelegate.
I tried to use the SYNC easy login but same problem.
Please any one can help me!

Hi Fatma,

What is your app ID and which version of Backendless do you currently use?

Hi, thanks for answering.
My app ID is 5411F05B-0DB2-25EA-FFA6-7E5C69B4A200 and I’m using the version 4.0.16

I managed to login with easy twitter login. The email and name were saved correctly in backendless. but safari is still saying that social account are not approved and I’m not receiving any thing in the AppDelegate and if I use the ASYNC method I receive result equal to 1 even before safari opens.
Can the user login to twitter and after that safari close and go back to my app with moving to the next interface and keeping the user in the current user?

If not, is it there a work around to login to twitter using its SDK and save it in bacakendless like the backendless login with Facebook SDK?

Hi, thanks for answering.
My app ID is 5411F05B-0DB2-25EA-FFA6-7E5C69B4A200 and I’m using the version 4.0.16

I managed to login with easy twitter login. The email and name were saved correctly in backendless. but safari is still saying that social account are not approved and I’m not receiving any thing in the AppDelegate and if I use the ASYNC method I receive result equal to 1 even before safari opens.
Can the user login to twitter and after that safari close and go back to my app with moving to the next interface and keeping the user in the current user?

If not, is it there a work around to login to twitter using its SDK and save it in bacakendless like the backendless login with Facebook SDK?

Hello!

Please check the Twitter login sample in the Code Generation tab, just checked and it works fine for me.

Screenshots attached.

Hi
I tried that before and I repeated it now just to make sure if my code was wrong but I got the same thing. I receive the answer equal to one before safari opens. the user is logged in my database but after he is logged in I don’t know how I’m going to deal with him if I don’t receive the answer correctly. Could you help me to figure out where the problem is please?

Please remove the user registered with Twitter and register him once more. Is this problem occured?

Regards, Olga

I did like you said but same thing happens. I even created an other twitter app but same thing. am I missing some thing here?

Hello! We are working on this issue and answer you as soon as possible.

Regards, Olga

Thanks a lot! I’ll be waiting for your answer.

Hello, we have fixed issue with twitter easy login. Please check it with your app.

Unfortunately I still have the same problem.

Please add a URL Scheme in the info.plist file as shown on the attached screenshot. Make sure the value of the URL scheme is backendless{APP_ID}. For example, if the Application ID is XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ, the URL Scheme value must be backendlessXXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ.

Regards, Olga

I already have that line and it doesn’t work!

I’ve just send a sample of the project to the support team with object name of this problem

Seems like the codegen sample is a little bit broken. We’ll fix it as soon as possible. For now please check this example - we’ve just checked it and it works.

Regards, Olga

MyApp-Login.zip (17.46MB)

This works for me on the simulator. Thank you so much! But now I can’t get my current user’s objectId even though i got its email. And it keeps saying ‘Not existing user token. Relogin user to update your user token’. But if i simply logout the current user and relogin i get the same issue. is this problem related to the simulator or am I missing some thing?
Also, when I tested the twitter login on an iPod it didn’t work. Could it possibly be because its version is 9.3.5?

We’ll check the issue with iOS 9 as soon as possible. Also please provide your APP_ID so we could check the issue with the login. By the way, do you have the “Enable Multiple Logins” on? One of the reasons of the error you provided is that you are trying to login the user that is already logged in.

Regards, Olga