Email - Dynamically set reply to email address?

We send emails on behalf of customers, basically a marketing platform for our customers. Is it possible to set the reply to address to that customer’s email address?

Thanks,
Tim

1 Like

Hello Tim,

Unfortunately, this is not possible. The simplest approach to make it happen is by using an external email service (if they offer such a capability).

Regards,
Stanislaw

Thanks, @stanislaw.grin. I figured that was the answer but wanted to double check.

As always, I appreciate the amazing support you and the entire Backendless team provide.

Tim

Thank you, Tim!

Hi,

Would also need to specify email headers when sending an email message, and specifically the reply-to value. Is there any possibility that it might be included in the roadmap ?

Thanks !

1 Like

Same here… we let users send emails to other users. Any possibility this option (set reply-to in email message) could be included on the Backendless roadmap?

Hi @Alex_Klein and @Nicolas_REMY

I have created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-32046 for discussion on the possibility of adding the functionality you have requested. We will keep you updated on the progress in this thread.

Regards,
Viktor

Great thanks… in the meantime, I think we will have to create a custom API service :roll_eyes: