Email templates and security roles disappeared in the new Backendless 4 cloud version

After porting from out previous version of Backendless to the new 4 beta we found a few problems.
One of them is non existent page for the Email templates, the other are nonexistent standard Security roles.
Both are missing. I mamnaged to create my own role, but the original are all missing.
Can you help?App_ID = F21F0C12-4B26-C691-FF3A-142E0F5E4900

Hi Jure,

I confirmed that the templates and roles are missing in your app. Did you go through the migration routine from 3.x to 4.0?

Regards,
Mark

I tried to go but there were problems with importing. Your companies support service helped and imported the data today but these things are still missing.

We have identified the root cause of the problem and are working on a fix. It will be available shortly (you will need to re-import the data/files).

Regards,
Mark

Thank you! I apreciate it.

Hello,
I am currently facing the same issue. The Email Templates page doesn’t load and the emails from my Android app are being not sent (sign up, reset password,…)

App ID: 709E3602-AABE-41E9-FF47-48B4C07F4700

Thanks in advance!!
Ralph.

Hi Ralph,

Has is started happening after you had done something or is it a new clean app? Is it a migrated app from 3.x? If it is, can you try to perform the migration process again with a new app? Apparently something failed during the migration and the email templates haven’t been migrated. We could add them manually to this app, but the fact of failure can indicate other problems not visible yet, so it would be safer to just retry the migration completely.

Actually, I just found that your app is already in production and probably migration is not the case.

I restored the email templates manually for your internal database. Please report if you have any further issues after this.

There isn’t any obvious reason why they could just disappear, probably you have any assumptions what could lead to this? Did you make any significant changes in the app’s data or configuration? Or is it possible that they were missing from the beginning (i.e. from the time you created the app)?

Hi Sergey!

Sorry for my late reply.

In my case, it’s a migrated app from 3.x. Thank you for restoring it but I have actually lost my settings.
I will copy them manually from my 3.x console and will let you know if I face further issues.

Thank you!!

Hello,
I am currently facing the same issue. The Email Templates page doesn’t load and the emails from my Android app are being not sent (sign up, reset password,…)

App ID: 49A857EB-B271-3F95-FFF7-5890E6E4AB00

I migrated the app from 3.x to 5. I can’t import again because I changed a lot.

Thanks in advance!!

Marco

Hi Marco,
The email templates have been restored in your app.