Error 11005 - Ask me to buy data objects when it is not needed

I am using a free plan which stills have not reach the limits however I am getting error 11005 that ask me to buy 200,000 data objects but according to my count of records I am not even close of the limit, the weird thing is that the error code is not even listed in the error code pages!!! … Could someone explain? I really need to have this because all of a sudden is stopped working.
Attaching the error I am receiving, the ‘phamtom’ error not listed and my piece of code to register a user (copy/paste of the help page).
Thanks,
Diego
P.S. my app id is 697BBE98-2A18-BE3A-FF2C-0BDAC8140C00

ErrorBackendless3.PNG

Hi Diego,

I’ve created internal tasks to investigate and fix the issue in your application and to add missing error codes to the ‘Backendless error codes’ list. Sorry for inconvenience, we’ll reply here as soon as it is fixed.

Best Regards

Hi guys, now the user registration is working fine! Many thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Diego,

Yes, the fix for this problem has been released yesterday: https://backendless.com/products/release-history/. This is usually also announced in our Slack channel, if you’d like to follow.
Apologies for not notifying you immediately, and glad your app is working now :slight_smile:

Diego,

Missing error codes and messages has also been added to docs.

Best Regards