Error again sending a custom email with Mailgun

Hi,

I am facing a problem again with custom business logic sending custom emails. I am receiving again the same fault than before:

errorMessage	__NSCFString *	@"FAULT = '15000' [Custom business logic execution has been terminated because it did not complete in permitted time - 5 seconds] <Custom business logic execution has been terminated because it did not complete in permitted time - 5 seconds> "	0x000000012df20b40

I supposed it was fixed here:
http://support.backendless.com/t/sending-a-custom-email-with-mailgun

Please, can you fix this issue permanently?

Thanks,
Jose

Good morning,

Please, any update info about this issue?

Thanks,
Jose

I am managing a paid account in Backendless.

Please, any agent could give me a response for this issue?

Thanks,
Jose

Hi, Jose.

The internal ticket for this issue is BKNDLSS-12642
It’s priority has been changed to critical and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Hi Anatolii,

Thank you very much for the info.

King regards,
Jose

Hi, Jose
If you plan to work with JS you have to choose JS instead of Java in Business Logic. Attached screenshot.

Hi Anatolii,

I am sure that the Business Logic was in JS before, because a few days ago I was able to send emails.

Now, I noticed that the Business Logic was in Java, I don´t know why.

OK, I changed to JS. In addition I had to deploy again the JS trigger to production mode through code runner.

At this moment, I can send emails.

But, I think maybe there is a bug in the console and switch the configuration because in this case why I was able to send emails in JS a few days ago?

Otherwise, thank you very much for your support, I will be looking forward about the configuration in the console due to custom business logic.

King regards,
Jose

Hi Jose,
Your issue should be fixed now, please verify.