Error charge cloud 99

My App was created “UstensilesEtVous” but as it cannot get smartphones authorizations to get pictures this Backendless route is a parking route and no working around are offered to crrect this issue.

Wiating fo ranswers, the account arrive at 30 days trial expirations but was charge $ 143.00 as apparently it was the Clod 99 plan set up originally.

Well, we have been tricked and it worked we had to pay and were not able to remove the credit card or cancel or even change plan even a day before free time expiration.

Well, I have to say that I paid via American Express and I will be reimbourse anway but will give bad publicity for the unfainess and the tricking habit use.

I had to delete the App “UstensilesEtVous” then was offred without extra information delete my account patrice.senez@senezconsulting.com whichi is done and no way to do any else.

Well, know that I will regularly polute this forum with my anger and will never ever use Back BackEndLess anymore,
The is the End no way Back and Back End full !
Patrick

Hi, @Patrick_McCampbell-SENEZ

We are sorry that you had bag experience using our planform. The opinion of our customers is very important to us. And if you have any suggestions to improve our product, just what is missing or perhaps seemed unclear to you. We are open to your suggestions.
A few comments on the post above:

Wiating fo ranswers, the account arrive at 30 days trial expirations but was charge $ 143.00 as apparently it was the Clod 99 plan set up originally.

When you added a credit card to the app on the trial plan, you should have had this message. Did you?

Well, we have been tricked and it worked we had to pay and were not able to remove the credit card or cancel or even change plan even a day before free time expiration.

We give a trial period of 30 days for our customers to work with our product and get to know all its advantages. After that you have the opportunity to delete the app with an expired trial and create a new one, or if you need to work with this particular application, add a credit card and choose a plan that suits you. For those apps that are still under development, we offer the Springboard plan, which requires a one time payment.

I had to delete the App “UstensilesEtVous” then was offred without extra information delete my account patrice.senez@senezconsulting.com whichi is done and no way to do any else.

What do you mean by “without too much information delete my account”? Did you type the word DELETE before deleting your account?

We have in our plans adding questionary not only before the first app is created but also before remiving developer`s account.

We will be waiting for you again, so that you can change your opinion about our product for the better!

Regards,
Marina

Marina,

I have Zoom recordings all the way from the start-up!

1: none of us in the recorded conference recalled that I was going to be charged $ 143.00 and THAT it was the plan chosen!

2: After the last Zoom conference where I added the Amex Credit Card, we did not have the message that you state :

3: I was just unable to choose a plan despite that my choice was going to be a $ 35,00 plan as we were still waiting for an answer to find out if “BackEndLess” is able or not to pass IOS or Androids authorizations regarding taking or loading pictures!

Somes test were going on but with the greeting season they were delayed!

4: I did a self-Zoom recording when there was 1 day left in the free plan. I was no table to remove the credit Card as it was associated with an App!

5: I tried to choose a plan ( the one at $ 35,00 monthly rate) but was unable.

6: I discover the next day by alert that I am charge $143,00 monthly rate! Abd that it was set-up from the 25th of November!

7: In order to stop the not-useful expense and bleeding I delete the APP (by putting the word “DELETE”)!

8: Then I am asked to create a new app!

9: I so decided that was enough and added the word “DELETE” to delete the account and to mainly be sure that any billing will be still pending and my billing information including Credit Card will be removed also!

10: finally, I have no time to spent anymore and I will contact Amex billing & fraud service as a Gold member and will be reimbursed of what was supposedly free for 30 days and I was charged a bigger plan that I did not even use and tried to get out of ! You can stay behind your “it was said in the … or you agreed by clicking ,… but I think this is a setup made to make you do something that you don’t necessarily want to do or need!

Regards,

Patrick

Patrick,

I issued a refund of $149 going back to your card. It will take 3-5 business days for you to see it on your card balance.

Also, do you mind sharing the zoom recordings with me? I’d like to review them to make sure the end-user experience is what we envisioned it to be.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the reimbursement.

The videos recorded are in French and pretty large!

Can you send me a loading link or WeTransfer is ok with you?

Regards,

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

WeTransfer should be fine.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Videos sent.

Give me some fair feedback, is it that intuitive?

Thanks,

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Looks like you sent it to support-forum@backendlessmail.com, which is a system mail box, unfortunately, I do not have access to it. Any chance you could share the links with mark@backendless.com ?

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Herre is the transfer directly to your inbox !

Thanks,

Patrick

(Attachment image003.emz is missing)

image004.png

Hi Patrick,

Yes, I got the files and started reviewing them. The notice Marina was talking about has a slightly different form than she had shown. It is not very noticeable and I can see how it is easy to miss. You can see it in the 18th minute of the video (at 18:32). We will make sure to change the note so it stands out better since it is quite an important one:

I saw that you associated your app with the payment profile (18:32 in the video), however, for some reason, the system didn’t see that there is a card linked to the app and didn’t let you switch to the Cloud9 plan.

Thank you for sharing the videos. It was very helpful for me to see you going through the billing scenarios. I wish it would work out better, we definitely have some things to improve.

Kind regards,
Mark