Backendless Version (3.x / 5.x, Online / Managed / Pro )
Client SDK (REST / Android / Objective-C / Swift / JS )
Application ID: 78F75A56-2A68-C11B-FFD7-2EAB41C0CB00
Please describe the expected behavior of the issue, starting from the first action.
1.Four users added via CSV file in zip folder. Unique identifiers are utn = 830401001, 830402001, 830403001 and 830404001.
2.Some error occurred during upload
3.Now we can’t amend or delete these users in any way
4. We uploaded them again using same CSV template/zip - same result, now duplicates of all four visible/searchable on Backendless dashboard but not on our remote terminals.
- These 8 users are not amendable or deletable - attempts generate one of the error messages shown in the subject line.
- We uploaded one of them again using Backendless dashboard > New function. This one is amendable and deletable but is not accessible by our remote terminals unlike all other users in the app.
Reproducible Test Case
Please provide a simple code that could be run in a new clean app and reproduce the issue.
Sorry I don’t know how to do that!
- BE team, please delete all these “ghost” users. Search for them in the utn column and remove them entirely.
- Tell us what might have caused this error so we don’t repeat it.
- Tell us how, if it did occur again, we could delete them.