Error on trying to deploy business logic

I’ve been getting this error a few times today while trying to deploy some business logic. Not sure if that’s the logic I’m creating or if it’s something on Backendless side. It’s happened on every one of my “business logic” endpoints, even simple ones that return loading records from a query (the “load table objects” and “get object by id” codeless blocks).

Error: Can not parse generic service: Failed to inspect service archive file.
RuntimeException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.backendless.exceptions.BusinessLogicExecutionTimeoutException: Custom business logic execution has been terminated because it did not complete in permitted time - 243 seconds
Cause: ExecutionException
com.backendless.exceptions.BusinessLogicExecutionTimeoutException: Custom business logic execution has been terminated because it did not complete in permitted time - 243 seconds
Cause: BusinessLogicExecutionTimeoutException
Custom business logic execution has been terminated because it did not complete in permitted time - 243 seconds

seems to be working now. not sure what happened or changed. thank you backendless team if you updated/fixed things!

Hi, @Alex_Russian

Sorry for the inconvenience. There is an internal ticket for the issue - BKNDLSS-26842. It has the highest priority for us and we are doing our best to solve it.

Regards,
Marina