Error: URI length exceeds the configured limit of 16384 characters

So im getting this error when i try to add an new record to my quotations table.

10:7:5.934 | SERVER_CODE | ERROR | [2815074] Error: URI length exceeds the configured limit of 16384 characters from 10.42.1.14:40370 at checkStatus (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/backendless-coderunner/node_modules/backendless-request/lib/request.js:330:9) at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)

Everytime the business logic is triggerd when the record is added. This adds an new relations and has and executes an function that generates an PDF the error seems to be occuring right before this function is triggerd.
Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 10.21.28
So this console.log gets executed but when im inside the function of the PDFmanager the first console.log from the PDFmanager function doesnt get exectuted. Im guessing that the problem is ucuring when im passing in the arguments to the function. But the length of the arguments doesnt exceed 16384 characters.
Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 10.33.47

console.log(“starting document”)
this function doesnt work.

Hello @Joppe_Derks

Add logging for all methods. This way you can see where the error is.
https://backendless.com/docs/js/ut_logging.html

Regards,
Inna

Okay i’ve set logging for server code to all but i still recieve the same error message with no additional information.
Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 12.00.18
i still have no clue whats could be the problem. I checked all the function arguments for length but still it doesnt exceed the limit. It happens when i trigger an servercode function with an codeless on record added function. It sometimes works when i try it with different data.

Hi @Joppe_Derks

try to print all the arguments you pass to the createInvoice method block right after GENERATING_PDF message

since the createInvoice is GET all the arguments are passing in the Request URL, I recommend you change it to POST and not stringify it

Regards,
Vlad