Error when deploying cloud code: Failure obtaining db row lock: Lock wait timeout exceeded

I keep getting an error when trying to deploy cloud code:

00:44:37.036 [master] Zip File has been uploaded, deployId = DB3330F6-E787-485A-902A-4CE243E8DCD5
00:50:05.845 [master] :: [Server 00:50:03.648] [error] Error during publishing the code. Message: ‘org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.LockException: Failure obtaining db row lock: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction [See nested exception: com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLTransactionRollbackException: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction]’

My application ID: 637EAF50-C824-4368-FF6E-9C88F79A4600

This is preventing me from deploying.

1 Like

Quick update, even when trying to deploy from the backendless browser-based code editor, it hangs forever.

Update, I got this message: Backendless encountered an error while handling an API request.
We logged this error with ID 791544DB-0AD7-4B89-BEB2-8F1D4F514177 and will be investigating the issue.

1 Like

Please elevate this issue

Hello @Luke_Jasudavicius , @Ari_Kerzner

We see the problem and are already fixing it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

1 Like

Is there an ETA?

I apologize, but this is mission-critical for us at the moment.

looks like this should be fixed very soon.

1 Like

Can you please post here when the fix is deployed?

Hi @Ari_Kerzner, yes, we will notify you here once the fix is ready. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

The service has been restored.
We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused and appreciate your patience while we resolved the issue.

We will be conducting a thorough analysis of the problem to prevent similar issues in the future. If you experience any further problems or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to write here.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Stanislaw

It appears to be working now. Thank you.