Error when import data that i export from another account

i got this error when i import a .zip file from export menu in Manage, i try to import the data from another account and got this error (the App name is same) the zip contain a setting.json, a database.csv file and a GeoPoint.csv file.

ps : the error is : For Input String"Null"

Could you please forward the file you’re trying to import to support@backendless.com ?

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks, Wendy. We received the file and a ticket has been assigned to a developer.

I am also having the same problem, migrating from your hosted solution to a standalone. Is there a fix for this?

Kind Regards,
Chad Arthur.

Chad,

The standalone build is a few weeks behind the Cloud version. Could you test on the cloud version first and see if it works? If not, please forward the file you’re importing to support@backendless.com

Regards,
Mark

Thanks Mark,

It does work on the cloud version. Is there any way to get my data out of the cloud version and into the standalone?

Kind Regards,
Chad Arthur.

You can try exporting data (Manage > Export) and then importing it on Standalone (Manage > Import > Single Zip import)

That’s what I was doing when I got the error. I was wondering if there was any other way?

Not until the Standalone build is updated (there is going to be a new release of the installer very soon).

Hi Wendy,

Current issue is now fixed. Could you try it yourself?

Regards,

Denys