Error when using "AS" keyword in properties input for Load Table objects block

I have around 10 api endpoints that stopped working, even though I didn’t change anything. They all give an error that the where clause is invalid. It looks like the problem started when Backendless updated from version 6.4.12 to 6.5. It appears there is now a problem with parsing the “AS” key word. This happens when the table name represents a view. Here is the simplest example:

This works:

This no longer works as of a day ago:

Hello @Dennis_Nelson

Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing this issue with us.
What’s your AppId?, we will take a look

Regards, Vlad

AppId: 5479CC4D-5630-3E2A-FF16-B5272776D500

We just updated the server, do you still see the problem?

Hi @vladimir-upirov ,
I have the same issue with my views as already posted by me in this thread: Error while fetching data from database views - #3 by Klaas_Klever

The problem still persists!

Regards,

Hello @Klaas_Klever

This problem is a priority for us and is in the process of being fixed. We will let you know about a fix as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Inna

Unfortunanlty I still see the problem.

Hello @Dennis_Nelson

There is an internal ticket BKNDLSS-27298 for your problem. We will let you know as soon as the fix is available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Inna

@Dennis_Nelson

We’ve just updated cloud servers with a fix for the issue you described above. Could you kindly let us know whether fix works for you well?

Regards

@Inna_Shkolnaya I am still experiencing the same issue.

Hi @Dennis_Nelson ,

Sorry for inconvenience. We released another fix for this problem. Now all should work as expected.
I have tried to perform the same request via REST Console for your view and it passed without any errors
Could you please also check and write me back?

Regards, Andriy

Hi @Klaas_Klever,

Could you please also check if problem was resolved for your app?

Regards, Andriy

It is working correctly now! No exception anymore.
Merry Christmas

1 Like

@Andriy_Konoz It is working now. Thank you!