Error while fetching data from database views

Hi,
I am getting errors while applying where clause in a views

{
   "code": 1054,
   "message": "Column 'related_user_objectId' does not exist in table 'BodyTypes'"
 }

but this column exists in the view
I created this view months ago and it was working fine, suddenly why this error occurs?
And this error is happening not only in this view but also in other views.
I am attaching screenShots Please check.

Hello @Ayaz_Khan!

Currently queries in the View are case-sensitive for the relation column.
You need to use related_user_ObjectId instead of related_user_objectId.

We are already aware of this issue and will let you know as soon as it is resolved.
(Inner ticket BKNDLSS-27280)

Regards,
Alexander

Hi @Alexander_Pavelko ,
I also have suddenly issues when fetching data from a view from my server code. I’m selecting the userStatus field from the Users table by using the alias to_userStatus in my view. I’m getting the error Error: Unknown column 'userStatus' in 'where clause' although I’m selecting the view field to_userStatus from the view.

Is this related to the issue raised here? My app is currently broken …

Regards,

Hello @Klaas_Klever!

I think the cause is the same.
We apologize for the inconvenience, our developers are already working on fixing this problem.
I will let you know as soon as we fix it.

Regards,
Alexander

Hi @Alexander_Pavelko,
Today I am facing another error issue Please check

{
      "code": 0,
      "message": "Model Descriptor not found (/opt/backendless/repo/820fbb35-552c-f405-ffb9-b4d60982e100/files/servercode/JS/Poze__JS_default_coding1637155577995/PRODUCTION/model.json)",
      "errorData": {}
    }

it was working fine yesterday but suddenly occur today my app getting crashed.

Hello @Ayaz_Khan

The problem related to case-sensitive in the view is fixed. Can you check?

Is this problem still relevant? If yes, please provide your APP ID.

Regards,
Inna

Hi @Inna_Shkolnaya,

the issue is not resolved properly as I am facing another issue since last night in a view
with where-clause
when I am using this where clause

host_objectId = '12F1D6F3-AD7B-4703-B65A-863D162CE230'  and finished = false And event_type = 'Hangout'

I received an empty response. and when I removed this " And event_type = ‘Hangout’ "
I get a proper response even “event_type = ‘Hangout’” is also present in the response object.

Please check

My APP ID = “820FBB35-552C-F405-FFB9-B4D60982E100”
myViewName = “AuctionsDetailView”

@Ayaz_Khan

Can I export this view to investigate the problem?

yeah sure, you can.

@Ayaz_Khan

Thank you, I was able to reproduce your problem. Internal ticket BKNDLSS-27312 was created. We will let you know as soon as the problem is fixed. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hello @Ayaz_Khan

We’ve just updated cloud servers with a fix for the issue you described above. Could you kindly let us know whether fix works for you well?

Regards,
Inna