Support Topics Documentation Slack YouTube Blog

Error with addrelation

(Mohamad Mohamad Jamil) #1

Hi, I get such error: “Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID 01FDCECC-1403-4005-FF1D-5036F4224B00 has been created and we will be investigating the issue” when I try to add a relation. Can you check that.
APP od : 1B92F985-D9EF-9689-FFAC-C7E5FE5F2A00.

(Sergey Chupov) #2

There’s a discrepancy in the internal database because of which you get these errors. For now the only solution I see is to delete the table and recreate it on console, so that everything could be reset properly.

In order to get a clue to how the database ended up in this broken state, could you please tell us how and when was this table created and modified?

(Mohamad Mohamad Jamil) #3

I can’t remember when I created it. But what I remember that it was some problem with backendless database. Because I remember that I had lost some table a few times and I recreated them. I use to create tables by using Backendless console. Anyway I will try to delete the table and create it again.

(Mohamad Mohamad Jamil) #4

There is some weird happening! So after I recreated tables I created some “dataRelation” columns. Even they was created successfully I can’t see the “parent” relations when I open the table in " DATA BROWSER" mode?

(Sergey Chupov) #5

When you delete a table, all relations to this table are deleted as well. Therefore, if you haven’t recreated them, you won’t see them. Is that what you are referring to?

(Mohamad Mohamad Jamil) #6

Yes I know that. Therefor I recreated all relations.

(Mohamad Mohamad Jamil) #7

I can give you an example. the table “current_rms_company_members” has 3 parent relations. but on “data browser” mode it shows only tow parent relations?

(Mohamad Mohamad Jamil) #8

So did you find out what is going?

(Sergey Chupov) #9

Do you mean these parent columns in Data Browser? Because I can see three of them.

Probably there’s some browser cache you need to reset, I’d first try an anonymous tab or another browser to validate that.

(Mohamad Mohamad Jamil) #10

Well, it seams that it works now. But I think that I refreshed the browser yesterday. Anyway thanks for responds.