Event Handler for after create, update, remove, addRelation and deleteRelation

Hi,

What is the correct way to create an event handler that fires as long as there are any changes to the table? Do I need to create an individual event handler for create, update, remove, addRelation and deleteRelation?

In addition, I noticed that the event handler will not be fired if updating of data is done using backendless data browser. It only fires the event if updating using the Api. How to I support event handler for updating even in data browser ?

Regards,
Francis

Hi @Francis_Thong,

What is the correct way to create an event handler that fires as long as there are any changes to the table? Do I need to create an individual event handler for create, update, remove, addRelation and deleteRelation?

You have to create individual event handlers for each action, but in order to not duplicate your logic, you can put it in some function outside of handlers and require it in each handler.

All event handlers are not firing when changes are made using the console, for different reasons. Only changes that were made through API are trigger event handlers.
This behavior will not be changed in the future.

Regards,
Stanislaw

Thanks for your fast reply. :+1: