Flutlab.io Backendless Device Registration Tutorial

Hello, can anyone help me identify what is the problem with my Flutter code on this link?

This zip file contains the project downloaded from Backendless and modified to try and register the device with backendless on mission 3 of the “Push Commander” tutorial.

Kids_mais_Atitude.zip (69.2 KB)

Thanks

Hello @Carlos_Herrera

We will investigate the problem and respond you as soon as possible. Our Flutter engineer will contact you in the near term.

Regards,
Inna

1 Like

Hi @Carlos_Herrera

I checked your zip project and didn’t see any modified code, especially for device registration. Please make sure to follow the official documentation for Push Notifications to setup it for both Android and iOS platform.

Best Regards,
Maksym

1 Like

Hi guys, thanks for replying.

I really tried everything and followed every possible tutorial and documentation step to setup backendless device registration on flutter but I simply can’t make the main.dart file code work.

I have a shared the project zip file of my application on FlutLab.io if you guys can please let me know what I am actually not seeing. I am not a flutter programmer but since I cannot install Android Studio on my machine, I had to try to use flutter to get the Push Commander Mission done, but it seems hard to someone who does not know dart.

PushCommanderApp.zip (83.4 KB)

Hi @Carlos_Herrera

We will check this out and will let you know as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Maksym

1 Like

Hi @Carlos_Herrera

I checked the last project, fixed the issues and updated it to correctly register the device.
There are the changes I applied:

• Resolve conflicts for Android gradle dependencies
  • Update flutter code with registerDevice logic
  • Register BackendlessFCMService in Android Manifest

I attach the updated project:
PushCommanderApp.zip (672.1 KB)

Please check this out and let us know if it works for you.

Best Regards,
Maksym

1 Like

Will check ASAP and return with outcome. Thank you already!

Good luck, Carlos!

Worked perfectly! Thank you for taking the time to help :slight_smile:

Glad it works!

Happy coding with Backendless, @Carlos_Herrera!

Hi Maksym!

Sorry to bring this up again

The application works but it has not registered any device on the database :frowning:

Any ideas why? The Firebase also does not register any message going through, only one which I believe is related to your attempt.

Hello @Carlos_Herrera

Please tell me how you register the device. After what action do you expect to see the registered device in the DeviceRegistration table?