Form select (drop down) control height change?

Hi I see a width, min and max width properties but no height.
Is it possible to adjust this?

--------- Update -----------
I tried to create an extension that would adjust the height but as you can see from my attached images… the height only affects the main light blue area and doesn’t include the white outline border height as well.
Any clues?

select_drop_down_height select_drop_down_height_1

Hello @William_Lee

At UI-builder we are not using default inputs, this is a complex component based on MUI

One of the problems of this decision - is the styling of components, that hard in some cases and not very flexible.

In your case, you need to investigate the full HTML tree of the component and try to extend assigned styles.

Also, if you provide your app id I am trying to help you. Because when I add height and bg-color to the root element - it works well.

Regards, Dima

Hi Dima! Thanks for your help yes please add that to my app here’s the App ID.

721AC780-A565-8D74-FF75-5158A2EB5500

At app preview i see this

That was I say earlier, we can’t make component smaller and save all proportions.

When I said “works well” - I am tried to make select bigger than the standard size.

Regards, Dima.

Please keep me posted if there’s any progress on this… being able to keep all the proportions possible while shrinking the height would be a very good thing visually. It’s hard for me to look at tall drop downs personally.