Drop down smaller height adjustment

I know there are some cool new announcements with customizing themes so I was wondering if you can also put better height adjustments for drop down controls. I love what I’ve been able to create so far aesthetically with UI Builder and being able to have smaller height options would be great. Thanks!

Hi @William_Lee !

Thank you for your suggestion. I have created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-24437 for this improvement. We will notify you when this improvement will be available on production.

Regards, Andriy

1 Like

Hi are there any updates on this particular ticket? Would love to be able to shrink the size of a drop down height proportionally. Thanks!!

Hello @William_Lee

This ticket is under development. We will let you know as soon as it is available.

Regards,
Inna

Hello @William_Lee

We have added a size selection for the dropdown component.

Regards,
Inna

1 Like

It looks a lot better thanks. For some reason when I clear any label logic out I get this little gap on the top left corner of the drop down… I tried to fill it in with a dash line character but that didn’t work. Adding a Border Radius option would look cool as well. Thanks for doing this update!

That was fixed and will be released as fast as possible.

Thanks for informing us.

Regards, Dima.

1 Like

Hello @William_Lee

We’ve just updated cloud servers with a fix for the issue you described above. Could you kindly let us know whether fix works for you well?

Regards,
Inna

1 Like

Thanks Inna this looks great!