Get User Roles

Hi, just a minor thing that I may have found. This page:

…shows the output of the block as being the same as the ‘Get Current User Roles’ block. i.e. a one-dimensional array of values like this:

I used it today and found that it’s outputting an object with properties “system”, “roleID”, and “name”. It is not a big issue since I was just able to use the Pluck from Collection object to filter the list down to name but it may be worth updating the documentation.

Also, apologies in advance if this was just something that I did wrongly and the documentation is fine!

Hello @James_Hereford!

Thank you for pointing out the discrepancy.
I have created a ticket to update the documentation accordingly.