Getting Access Denied error during n after time of recent maintenance notice

Thanks. This is helpful.

Any updates/insights?

We’re working on a fix.

Thank you for your patience.

Mark

1 Like

Hi @Kinjal_Desai,

We have fixed the bug, the invocations should be going through now.

Regards,
Mark

Sounds, great. Let me check and get back.

What was the issue, by the way? And is there anything we can do to avoid it in future?

More testing will never hurt. It was a scenario that was not covered by a test

I just checked, and it seems to be working again! Thank you!

I see, can you elaborate on it, so we can check the same at other potential places, and make sure to keep it in mind for future?

You can have a test that performs an invocation of your services. I am not exactly what you mean though. It either works or it doesn’t, right?

The issue is solved. I mentioned it in message above “I just checked, and it seems to be working again! Thank you!”. And also accepted your reply as Solution.

1 Like

The issue at hand is solved and our apis are working again - thanks to your efforts!

Now, I wanted know about the issue and what can we do to avoid it. You mentioned the case could had been covered by a test. Thats sounds like a possibility to improve.
Can you elaborate on it so i know what was the bug? That will help us solve it at other potential places where we may have missed to test, and/or keep it in mind for future.

There is really nothing you can do. The problem was on our end and it fixed on our end. When it got broken, there was no workaround. When I mentioned tests, I meant tests on our side, which is exactly what we are going to address :wink:

Cheers,
Mark

I see. Got it now!
Thanks to you and team for the help today! Great day ahead!