Getting ERR_ABORTED 400 when previewing app

Hi,

I can’t preview my app (ID : D7075715-5086-625A-FFAB-39C2F40FB200)

When loading the page, I get a blank screen and the following errors :

The same happens if I try to preview using the mobile app instead of the desktop. However, in production, a published app seems to work fine, so it’s probably not linked to the API.

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

NR

Hello @Nicolas_REMY

Sorry for the inconvenience, we already looking into it, and will notify you when that will be fixed.

Regards, Dima.

1 Like

@Nicolas_REMY could you check for any permission restrictions for files under
ui-builder/containers/default/libs ?

OK, will look into it, but frankly haven’t touched it, so quite puzzled if that is the issue.

OK, problem solved, and you correctly identified the issue. There was also the same issue for ui-builder/library/sdk . And I am absolutely positive that I haven’t touched any of those : in fact I was off and did not even log in. Could there have been an update or some kind of modification on the server that cause this ? Because honeslty I am quite puzzled.

Anyhow, thanks for helping.
And wishing all the team the best for the New Year if I don’t get back to you by then.

NR

In fact I still have a warning message. It doesn’t seem to break, but it wasn’t there before.

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for /api/files/ui-builder/containers/default/libs/less/less.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 400, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

And indeed, there is no such file in there. Only a file called less.4_1_2.min.js

Hello, @Nicolas_REMY

I tried to view and your page is loading correctly, but we are still investigating this.

As far as I understand you have seen the error periodically but now it is gone?

Hi @Marian_Koreniuk , but there is nothing intermittent. I had the issue. Then I changed the permissions of ui-builder/containers/default/libs and ui-builder/library/sdk. The page now loads correctly. However, there is still one warning which was not there before :

And indeed there is no less-min.js.map file in ui-builder/containers/default/libs/less.

Hello @Nicolas_REMY

I was able to reproduce warning with less.min.js.map, I have created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-30865 to fix it, but you can ignore it should not impact the functionality.

About permission. You probably changed global permission on the page Users->Security Roles. If you change permissions there you will impact the folder(or files) which has no implicit permissions.

Hi @sergey.kuk , thanks for the ticket. Indeed, I have not noticed any functionality problem.

However, about the permissions : I am positive that I did not change them anywhere. As noted above, I was off for a few days and have not touched anything.

@sergey.kuk @Dima

Hi again, I’m slowly moving along my build chain, and while building my mobile app, my version control showed me that the libs folder was new. So I couldn’t have changed things, because they weren’t there before.

What happened is that it looks as though there were modifications which would have been nice to be aware of (and I just noticed that there was a push to the repository of the native mobile app shell to take these into account → @Nikita_Fedorishchev)

Maybe a solution is to provide a banner with a message like “Encountering issues while previewing your app ? Here is what you can do to solve the issue”. Because this also cause issues with my mobile app build : there were lines to be added in pubspec.yaml !