Help on Unlocking Missions Tasks and Project-based Tutorials

Hi,
I have completed all Tasks under MISSIONS except remaining 3 tasks i.e. Magellan, Schema Guru and Data Scientist which remain locked and would like to know how to unlock them.
Additionally, I would like to take my learning to the next level and would like to know if there are other paid or free project-based tutorials besides the to-do app tutorial.

Thanks for your advice and help.
Leon

Hi @Leon_Lim

These achievements are not currently available. They will be unlocked in the coming release.
Meanwhile you can take our Udemy courses and learn how to build apps without coding:
https://www.udemy.com/course/mobile-web-app-development-without-coding-with-backendless-ui-builder/
https://www.udemy.com/course/build-mobile-app-without-coding-masterclass-level-101/

Best Regards,
Maksym

Thanks @Maksym_Khobotin2 for the advice and for your info, I had already completed most of the Youtube Backendless tutorials including the 2 Udemy courses.

Leon

Then I think you know enough to start building great products with Backendless. Explore documentation, read our blog and follow our latest news. We continuously bring new improvements and features.

Good luck and happy coding with Backendless :wink:

Best Regards,
Maksym

Noted on your comments and advice. I will proceed to start building small to medium scale project for learning purpose and will surely need help from the experts in this community as and when I hit a brick wall or encounter issues.
As a side note, I would like to add that I am beginning to appreciate the flexibility, ease of use, feature rich and scalability of Backendless as an end-to-end codeless development platform for developing web and mobile apps solutions as compared to other codeless development platforms. It has great potentials and opportunities but for someone new to the platform, there is still a fairly steep learning curve before one can build and deploy a modern and production-ready web or mobile app solutions and therefore, hope that more intermediate level, project-based tutorials or courses are made available for newbies or entrepreneurs to get up to speed quickly.
Thanks,
Leon

3 Likes