Hi there, I am not able to open a topic/query in the support section. Could you please Guide me through it?

Also here’s my query. I also tried posting it in slack channel but it didn’t went through for some reason.

Hi There, hope you’re all doing great.I am trying to integrate Anychat in my backendless application - so for that I followed docs.anychat.one/multichannel-contact-button/installation tutorial and it says to copy and paste the widget script code in the executable file of the app before the ending body tag. Now I went to the Files option in Backendless Dashboard and edited my index.html file inside root/web . When I publish the app the file resets itself and nothing changes. Also I tried changing the file under root/web/system/index.html but same thing happens there.Could some please guide me what’s the purpose of the Files then if they are not editable at all? Or how should i use them in this scenario. Is there any other way of doing what I want to achieve. I am new to Backendless so please bear with me.Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Hello @Shreyansh_Singh,

We’re thrilled to have you as part of our community! :blush:

You mentioned that you went to the Files option in the Backendless Dashboard and edited your index.html. Could you clarify what specific changes you made to the file?

Also, when you say, “publish the app,” could you explain what you mean by that? Are you referring to deploying the app or some other process? How do you check if changes were applied?

Regarding your question about the purpose of the Files section, it’s primarily used for storing and retrieving files. For more details on how the File Service works, you can check out this documentation: File Service Overview.

We’re here to help, so feel free to provide more details, and we’ll do our best to guide you!

Hi, Thanks for getting back to Me

So as specified in the anychat documentation all I did was paste this code inside the html file. But as soon as I deployed the app, the index.html file got reset back to what it was before. I am assuming that we can’t change the files inside root/web directory?

<script>(function(d, s, id){
  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
  if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;}
  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
  js.src = 'https://api.anychat.one/widget/{{MY_API_KEY}}/livechat-js?r=' + encodeURIComponent(window.location);
  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'contactus-jssdk'));</script>```

Where do you do that?