Housekeeping question for Codeless services

I now have a lot of different Codeless services with numerous methods. I am looking for the best way to perform some housekeeping to keep an organised “file structure” and I have the following questions:

1. Is there an easy way to sort my methods visually? I don’t think they are sorted based on their names.

2. Is there an easy way to sort my API Services visually?

3. If I change the name of an API service or method, will that impact functionality within Backendless, provided I don’t change the REST route?

4. Are there characters I should avoid? Eg. I am thinking of changing naming to: 1. slotsAdd, 2. slotsUpdate, 3. slotsDelete

Hello @Andreas_Marinopoulos

1-2. Unfortunately, the console does not have the ability to sort services, but I will discuss adding such a feature with the team. You can use the search by services or methods within the selected service.
3. Yes, if you change the service or method name, the old route will stop working.
4. You will have no problem with these names. If the method name is invalid, you will see a warning.

Regards,
Inna

Thanks @Inna_Shkolnaya it would be very helpful to be able to sort them as well.

1 Like