How do I cancel "unlimited team size" add on - I cannot see in marketplace, but I get charged for i

Hi,

I had an “unlimited team size” add on a year ago, and with the new marketplace, that feature is no more present (or in he sme capacity, it might be a different title now / option). The problem is, I want to cancel the add-on, but I cannot find it under my marketplace page nor in settings.

I get charged $10 for ti every month though, and I would like to cancel it. Any help is appreciated

Thanks Arun

Hi Arun,

What is your app id? I will check in the backoffice system.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark, apologies for the (extremely) lengthy delay - my app id is E571F975-3BCD-D7F8-FF1C-261D46D74500

Would you be able to look into this to cancel the membership and help me not accrue further charges? Thanks

Hi Mark, apologies for the (extremely) lengthy delay - my app id is E571F975-3BCD-D7F8-FF1C-261D46D74500

Would you be able to look into this to cancel the membership and help me not accrue further charges? Thanks

Hello Arun,
The “Unlimited Team Size” add-on has been now removed from your app. You won’t be charged for it anymore.