How do I setup pagination on a dynamic list container?

I’m pulling records from a table into a dynamic list container, but by default the list doesnt paginate. Is this possible? Tks!

Hi @Joel_Maclean

If you want to paginate your data you can do it with pageSize and offset parameters. Here is the article:

This is the link for Android, but you can also switch to other platform.

Best Regards,
Maksym

1 Like

To add to what Maksym wrote above, you could add a “Load more…” button at the bottom of your dynamic list container that triggers the logic of retrieving paged data with pageSize and offset. The additional data loaded with the pagination API call should be added to the data model of the list container so it maintains the previously retrieved objects.

2 Likes

Thanks @mark-piller, note when I use @Maksym_Khobotin2 's link and try to change to codeless documentation I get the following error:

Is this right or am I looking in the wrong place?
Tks again

Oh and thanks @Maksym_Khobotin2!

PS - I got the pagination to work! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey Team, I remember Mark mentioning in one of the tutorial videos that pagination can be tricky or something along those lines and if I heard correctly, he mentioned that he is open to other ways of handling it and I just happened to stumble upon a way that seems simpler. Not sure if it’s actually better in anyway. Please have a look:

PEace!