How does Springboard plan work on account with two apps

My Cloud 99 trial period is due to end today (22 December 2021 at around 20:21 CST), per your Backendless email. Please help me understand my options.

There are two apps in my account:

• Todo (6B43094C-5944-5D8A-FF17-CFAE0CED4500, the one referred to in the email), the beginning of a (hopefully) publishable app, and
  • Testing (A95F0078-C3C2-3B0A-FFC3-2C762ADA5D00), where I’ve completed (virtually) all of the Mission tasks (7000 BB). I’m working with support to get the last task (Invoke the API Service using generated client) running, and thus unlock the Springboard plan.

Questions

1. When the Springboard plan in Testing is unlocked, will that affect Todo?
  2. If needed, can I buy one month’s service on Todo?
  3. How long do I have in the Training app to finish this last task?
    Jim Austin

Every app in Backendless runs independently of others, even when they are created by the same developer. Every app must have its own plan, this equally applies to the Springboard plan.

My answers to your questions are below:

1. When the Springboard plan in Testing is unlocked, will that affect Todo?

When you unlock the Springboard plan, you can pick an app for which the plan will be applied. It applies only to one app.

1. If needed, can I buy one month’s service on Todo?

You can manage your app’s plan on the Manage > Billing screen. If you need it only for one month, you would need to decide what to do with the app when the month is up. Your options will be: (a) switch to Springboard - this will entail paying the one-time fee of $50, (b) delete the app or (c) continue with the subscription - you will incur monthly charges associated with the plan the app is on.

1. How long do I have in the Training app to finish this last task?

You can see when the trial expires on the Manage > Billing screen of Backendless console (make sure to select the app since the screen shows the details for the selected app.

Regards,
Mark