How to create a menu that I can reuse in all pages?

how to create a menu that I can reuse in all pages?
I’m trying to create a side menu for all my pages.
I created a table Menu, with Title, Page;
How can I display it in all my pages , like a “included component”?
How can I control the permission do display the menu items by User Roles?

Hello @Tva_Tva

For now, you can reuse parts of the page only if create a template page, and then copy them. I understand, that is inconvenient to do, but we work on this situation and will introduce Reusable Components in future releases.

As for User Permission, you can manage it from Component Logic.

In Visibility Logic handler you can show or hide some components according to your User Roles

Regards, Dima.

I have the exact same question. In the frontend I see a Make Reusable button (I’m about a day into Backendless and UI Builder and love it so far. Is the Make Reusable button the feature you were referencing @Dima?

Is there a video from @mark-piller (love the videos Mark!) on how making something reusable works? I didn’t see anything on youtube.

Thanks,
Tim

2 Likes

I have the exact same question. In the frontend I see a Make Reusable button (I’m about a day into Backendless and UI Builder and love it so far. Is the Make Reusable button the feature you were referencing @Dima_Vak?

Yes.

Is there a video from @mark-piller (love the videos Mark!) on how making something reusable works? I didn’t see anything on youtube.

For now, unfortunately no. But we hear your request, and some materials will be created in the near future.

Thank you!