How to deploy server side code

How can I create and deploy serverside code that deletes records from a table periodically?

Hello @Nkekere_Tommy_Minimann

to do that you can create backendless timer. Here is a description of codeless timer What is a Codeless Timer - Backendless Codeless Development Guide

Do not hesitate to ask if you have more questions.

Regards,
Sergey

Under codeless, I want to delete all records in master table that was created more than 30 days from present day. How do I specify this in the whereClause? How can I also do this in the code tab? What is the difference in deploying my business logic in code vs codeless? Is one more convenient or more efficient than the other? Or do they serve different purposes?

How do I specify this in the whereClause?

Each table has created and updated filed so you can create query like created < 123 where 123 is mileseconds, then you can use query in bulk delete operation. Your code in codeless should look like the following:

How can I also do this in the code tab?

just write the code with JS or JAVA

What is the difference in deploying my business logic in code vs codeless? Is one more convenient or more efficient than the other? Or do they serve different purposes?

codeless use JS under the hood so there is no difference except with code approach you write code and with codeless you drug nad drop blocks