How to export all columns?

Hello,

In the data browser I try to export an entire table including columns related to other tables, but these “Relation To:” columns are not included in the export.

How can I export a table to include these columns? My goal is to be able to join all the tables.

Thanks,

Hello,

You need to navigate to Manage > Export and select your data table(s) there.

Regards,
Mark

Hi @mark-piller

Thanks for the response. I tried this export method but unfortunately the export is still missing columns.

For example, in my table “Cards” there is a column called “deck_id” which tells me which deck each card is in (my application uses flashcards). In other words, “deck_id” is the foreign key that allows me to know which observations in my “Cards” table are linked to my “Decks” table. How can I export all the columns in my tables?

Hi @Hadrien_Dykiel,

To export related data you need to navigate to the Manage > Export screen in Backendless Console and select the table(s) on that screen.

Regards,
Mark

Hi @mark-piller i followed these exact steps but the export did not work – it’s missing the columns referenced above

Each table is exported in a separate CSV file. Relation columns have special format documented here:

https://backendless.com/docs/rest/mgmt_import.html

Regards,
Mark