How to pass a parameter to the landing page

Hi as attached this is the issue as in browser it indicates it not. But for some other computers it shows with lock as secured.

Kindly check and advise

Hi
expecting a reply

Hello @dbasilapp

Looks like it is your local issue, as we can’t reproduce it on any of our devices/browsers/internet providers.
You can read the article about errors that are shown on your screen, and try to follow their instructions. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN: 9 Ways to Fix the Problem

Regards, Dima.

Hi
None of the clients are able to access using their wifi but when using mobile data they can.

Is it due to the timezone? our timezone here is Arabian Standard Time

Time zone in Qatar (GMT+3)

Monday, February 6, 2023, 9:10 PM

regards

Hello,

It looks like the internet provider is blocking access to the service. Unfortunately, it is outside of our control.

Regards,
Mark

Hi
I wonder how we are able to access the backendless development environment with the same wifi and only the published container is blocked. There should be a specific reason for this and cant be out of your hands.

Most probably I think it could be because of timezone settings in our app can I change the time zone to
GMT +3 dont know if that would work.

Is the app only available for a certain region for the published container. Pls check what is the reason for this block. Without that we cant develops apps that work globally. ISP is Oreedoo Qatar.

We put efforts in developing real client tools in the app and now no one can access all over the country and we can’t understand why and support saying out of our hands. Your website is working but the published container is not working neither the preview.
regards

Hi
Kindly reply

If you cannot connect to the system from a specific network, the root cause of the problem would be in the network itself. We do not block any connections at all, regardless of the geographic region or the network you’re connecting from. You should reach out to the network provider to understand why the requests are not going through.

Regards,
Mark