How to publish anything from Visual Studio to backendless?

Hi everyone.

I’ve been trying my best to use codeless, but it’s really maddening not having an easy way to figure out everything using jigsaw puzzle pieces.

I’m a C# dev and I’d like to build in Visual Studio and publish to backendless. It doesn’t even have to be the full xamarin anything – hell, I’d like to just write my API to make http async calls and parse the json and then use the backendless data API to save down because I know how to do all that in C#.

So, then, even as I’ve worked on that, and did the missions using Visual Studio, there’s nothing documented AFAIK about publish targets, shell scripts, powershell, nothing about how I go from .NET CLI to backendless.

So, please, any of you .NET devs in here, a little help?

Major bonus points if there’s docs somewhere.

Double major bonus points if you then include how to publish if I do decide to write everything in a xamarin solution and want to publish the whole thing to backendless.

Thanks!

Hi @Vin_TheComputerGuy ,

Unfortunately Backendless supports only Java and JS runtime for CloudCode, so there is no way for you to write your CloudCode business logic in C#. You can take a look at Java SDK documentation and try to implement your services in Java.

Regards, Andriy

Then why do you guys even have a .NET SDK?

I guess I’m switching to Azure.

We provide .NET SDK to simplify interaction of client code with Backendless API. The same is with Swift SDK.
As I wrote before only Java and JS SDKs can be used on both front-end and back-end.

Regards, Andriy