How to re-add Workspace block in UI Builder?

Hello!

First post here.
I had something go wrong in my browser and Backendless sort of… crashed(?).
When I navigated back to the UI Builder the page data had been wiped and the page was all blank.

I’m still just learning, following the tutorials, so no important work was lost. But I wonder how to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Furthermore, the “Title” Header and Workspace blocks got deleted and I don’t see a way to re-add them.

They do not seem to be available to add from the right sidebar menu where there are categories like “Layout”, “General”, “Backendless”, etc.

Screenshot of the sidebar menu:

This issue is not closely related to the tutorial content. (I was still able to complete the tutorial.)
I’ll just mention that I know this thing is called the “workspace block”,
because it is referred to in the tutorial I’m following.
Mission: USER ROOKIE
Task: Register a user account with API

How can I get these blocks back?
Thanks.

Hello @Causality

Workspace it’s just a simple block with id “Workspace”. You could readd it whenever you want. As for crash and blank page. Let me know please page name, and I will check it in your app.

Sorry for inconvenience.
Regards, Dima.

1 Like

Thank you @Dima !

That info is very helpful. I was able re-add a standard block to serve as the “Workspace”.

The page in my app is named user-login
Please let me know what you discover.

As for section heading blocks, I don’t see anything like <h1> through <h6>, so how is this done?

Hello @Causality

By default, we do not have semantic blocks such as Header or h1. Yoy can create them using the custom components builder.

The “Title” Header and Workspace block are created from the default blocks. You can create new pages and discover their structure.

Regards

1 Like

Thank you @viktor.liablin

I see there is an entry in the Backendless blog about the Custom Components Builder. This gives me a basic idea of what it can do. I will probably continue with the tutorial path I am on and revisit this subject in more detail at a later time. It seems the builder allows a lot of customization, so I’m glad to know about this.