Hi, I recently purchase developer plan now I want to remove my credit card! How can I do that!
All Backendless plans run on the subscription basis. Your app cannot remain on a paid plan without a credit card. You can switch back to Free (if you are not over the limits) and remove the card. The app will switch at the end of the billing cycle.
i need developer plan for just one month! i do not wanna get charge after month!
What will happen to all tables if i switch to free plan ?
To switch to the free plan you need to be within the limits of the free plan, otherwise you cannot switch. Make sure you have less than 6 tables.
if i do not have and neither i have credit in my account ! I guess my app will not function properly
If the credit card charge does not go through, your app will be blocked.
and to unblock the app i need to buy a plan ? right
Let’s go over this again:
If you do not want to pay next month:
- Make sure you have less than 6 tables and your app fits within the limits of the free plan
- Switch to Free on the Manage > Billing screen. The app will switch to Free at the end of the billing cycle
- There will not be other charges if the app is on the free plan. Then you can remove the credit card
If you do not switch
- If the credit card transaction fails, the app will be blocked.
- To unblock the app, yes, you will need to pay for the next month.
Hope this clarifies it for you.