How to reuse 'Where clause' results

Hi, I need to run several ‘tests’ on staff requested leave ie Does the requested leave overlap any current approved leave, does the leave request fall on a ‘no leave period’ for the business and a few others.
I can easily run a ‘where clause’ for each test but as this is part of a staff ‘automated request’ which will allow the vacation depending on the ‘weighting’ returned, staff may try several times to find the a vacation timeline which works and as a result API calls could be high.

Please advise on best practice to store and work on data pulled from a where clause.
Data returned would consist of holiday start date, end date, approved, department, business.

I’ve viewed Marks various videos on LISTS but they appear to only cover lists with 1 column.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Hi, @Paul_HIllen

Please advise on best practice to store and work on data pulled from a where clause.

What exactly would you like to store a set of specific parameters for a query, or the data itself?
Do you need the data you’re talking about on one specific page or not? How do you need it, while you’re in the application (without leaving the browser), or persistently in some cache/table?

In order that we can help you we have to better understand exactly the result which you would like to get. If you already have some logic written, please attach it to us, so we can understand what you already have and how to help you faster. What do you have at the moment? What data are you getting and how are you trying to store it?

Regards, Marina