How to set maximum Tier?

I’ve moved from Cloud 9 to Scale Plan now.
But how to set the maximum Tier?

Regards,

Hi @Klaas_Klever,

I see that your application with ID 5BDF0E64-9F03-6F8E-FF75-0E183AF61100 will be transferred to the Scale plan on July 22. All new applications are limited to 500 requests per minute until the first billing cycle is complete. If you would like to remove this limitation, please contact us here and we will assist you in doing so.

Regards,
Marina

@Marina.Kan
Well, my application is not “new”. I am forced to switch do Scale Plan if I want to proceed with Backendless.

What does this mean? I will be able to choose the limit tier by myself beginning with August 23?

I want to have a maximum of 200 request per minutes. Could you please make sure that this happens at July 22 latest?

Thanks and best regards,

Hi @Klaas_Klever ,

What does this mean? I will be able to choose the limit tier by myself beginning with August 23?

Yes, correct. This restriction was added to reduce risk of abusing our system by new customers. I will discuss with the team possibility to remove this restriction for our existing customers which are migration from the other plans.

I want to have a maximum of 200 request per minutes. Could you please make sure that this happens at July 22 latest?

I will set this limit for your app.

Regards, Andriy

1 Like