Https://eu-develop.backendless.com/ is down?

https://eu-develop.backendless.com/ seems to be down.

I have two sites on this server, both are broken.
Has been this way for 2 days now.

Same here! Any update??

Hello @Tobi_Vaudrey and @Torben_Murach

We know about this issue, and it’s our first-priority task now. We are making everything that we can and will notify all our customers in blog when it will be fixed.

Sorry for inconveniences.

Regards, Dima.

Hi Dima,

Is there any time indication of when this is solved?
We are still unable to use the system.

Regards,

Rick

We are providing updates in our Slack channel:

To register with our Slack, open the following url in your browser:
slack.backendless.com

Regards,
Stanislaw

This is getting a bit ridiculous.
If this is the service I can expect - how can I rely on this as a backend service?
3 days down already - and no solution.

I will be looking for alternatives.
It is unfortunate, as I like the toolset available, but reliability is far more important.

@Tobi_Vaudrey, I agree, it is unprecedented. We are a victim of a ransomware attack, just like thousands of others. You can read about it in the news:

We are doing everything we can, the service will be restored, but it will take time since there are only 24 hours in the day.

Regards,
Mark

1 Like

Hello,

please provide more information!
Where is our app data?!?

We can not log in and the app has been down for some days now.

We provide daily updates regarding the issue in our slack channel:

Regards,
Mark

yea, I don’t want another tool + signin just to know why my app is down.
From a good service I expect this to be provided by mail / update on a page that is not behind a signin…

I explained why your app is down in my previous message. If you would like to get more information such as updates on the work performed, please log in to slack.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,
I have to apologise! I just replied to the emails and did not come here in the forum. So I somehow did not see you reply. You did provide Information here so I take backe my comment from above.

No problem. It is a stressful time for all of us. I hope to have a speedy resolution soon.

Regards,
Mark

The EU cluster has been restored. Please login to console and let us know if you experience any issues.

Regards,
Mark

Hi all, I still can’t access Backendless. Not sure if this is just me? Thanks

Hi @Sophie_Turner,

Now the EU cluster should be working, what errors do you see when trying to access Backendless?

Regards
Nazar