I am not able to see menu for cloud code/Severcode

Application ID: 972EEF18-CDC4-4EE3-B869-E447976CDA53
Error UID: 5C9D69FA-3612-4BD6-A488-8621126F2258

Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID bl-server:5C9D69FA-3612-4BD6-A488-8621126F2258 has been created and we will be investigating the issue.
Cannot invoke "io.swagger.models.properties.Property.setRequired(boolean)" because "property" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "io.swagger.models.properties.Property.setRequired(boolean)" because "property" is null
	at com.backendless.cloudcode.services.apidocs.HostedServiceApiDoc.generateSwaggerApiDoc(HostedServiceApiDoc.java:351)
	at com.backendless.cloudcode.services.parser.impl.GenericServiceParser.lambda$parse$6(GenericServiceParser.java:155)
	at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1511)
	at com.backendless.cloudcode.services.parser.impl.GenericServiceParser.parse(GenericServiceParser.java:144)
	at com.backendless.management.servercode.service.CustomServiceManagement.parseBusinessLogic(CustomServiceManagement.java:449)
	at com.backendless.monitoring.PerformanceMonitoring.invoke(PerformanceMonitoring.java:32)
	at controllers.console.ServerCode.lambda$deployDraft$1(ServerCode.java:173)
	at com.backendless.async.BackendlessExecutorService.lambda$submit$0(BackendlessExecutorService.java:82)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840)

Problem description

Describe what you did in console that led to the error. Please provide a description of what actually happens. Be descriptive: “it doesn’t work” does not describe what the behavior actually is. This will help us with reproducing the problem.

Steps to reproduce

Please describe steps to reproduce starting from the first action.

1.I have written serve code in js
2.while deployment, server is returning an error

Hi @vidya-sagar ,

Could you please provide a code snipped with server code functions which you wrote?
You can omit logic of the functions - I am interested only in their signatures and related annotations.

Regards, Andriy