I can't call external APIs from codeless business logic

Hi, I can’t call external APIs from codeless business logic because of the error as below.
How can I do that?
My APP ID is 266698BD-2813-9345-FF71-2A5EB13EA600 .
Thanks in advance,

19:07:46 | SERVER_CODE | ERROR | [25443] Error [ERR_TLS_CERT_ALTNAME_INVALID]: Hostname/IP does not match certificate’s altnames: Host: api.backendless.com. is not in the cert’s altnames: DNS:*.gnavi.co.jp, DNS:gnavi.co.jp at Object.checkServerIdentity (tls.js:288:12) at TLSSocket.onConnectSecure (_tls_wrap.js:1484:27) at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:310:20) at TLSSocket.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:505:15) at TLSSocket._finishInit (_tls_wrap.js:917:8) at TLSWrap.ssl.onhandshakedone (_tls_wrap.js:687:12)

Hi @Manabu!
Is there any reasons for which you need to use headers and query params of your service method call when you retrieve icon by that path?

I suggest, that you should remove “Request Query Params” and “Request Headers” from “Http/s” block.

Could you please remove them and check your logic again?

Regards, Andriy

Hi @Andriy_Konoz,

Actually I wanted to call twitter api and this call is just a sample.
I saw another topics and made attached codeless logic.

Only one more question please.
Can I pass the security tokens in headers and call twitter api through this api?
I don’t know how to handle passed headers to http/s call block.

BR,
Manabu

Hi @Manabu!
If you want to pass your Bearer value in header instead of method params you can try something like on my screenshot

In this way you will be able to retrieve value from service method invocation headers and assign it to header in your Http request.

Regards, Andriy

1 Like

Thank you very much.
Please resolve this ticket.
Manabu