I completed the sponge mission but the next mission is not unlocked

Mission: DATA SPONGE
Task: Run GET Request With REST Console

Please, describe your problem here.
I completed the data sponge mission (I got confirm message) but the next mission is not unlocked , what do I do?

Hello @Bruce_X,

I do not see your progress. Actually I see only one task been completed: “Create a directory in Backendless Console” (of “Files Explorer” mission).
Can you show us the screenshot of the Missions map, please?
Maybe you are using a different account in the console? If so, please let me know which account you are using.

UPD
now I see you have finished another task from Files Explorer mission

Regards,
Stanislaw

Thank you for crediting a step in File Explorer, than mission is complete.
Could you please unlock File Manager, that is the next mission to be done and it is still locked.

Kind Regards
Bruce

Sorry, I had to think about it.

All done, mission unlocked.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Best regards,
Stanislaw

Thank you

Hi, Stanislaw.

I have the same issue. API tracking is enabled.
Could you please unlock the next task?

Hi Arsen,

could you please let us know which cluster do you use - is it US or EU app?

Stanislaw

Also could you please verify the API tracking is enabled?
Please show the screenshot.
If it was not enabled, please enable and try to complete the task again.

It is EU cluster.
I have tried lots of times enabling API tracking, refreshing the page, opening a new window. Still the same.

Hey @Arsen_Arpachiev,

we have unclocked the next mission.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Stanislaw

Thanks, Stanislaw.

But now I’m stuck again, this is the next mission. I have completed it, but nothing happens.
Or am I doing something wrong in this mission?

Mission: CRUD ROOKIE
Task: Add Object With API

There was a problem with one of our services, which caused some tasks related to the API to not count. We’ve already fixed this, can you try the task again and let us know the result?

Nope, nothing has changed actually.

@stanislaw.grin @mark-piller

Could you please count all API related tasks as completed? I wanted to pass all missions either way, so it’s really frustrating that I’m not able to do it due to some technical reasons.
Thank you.

Hello @Arsen_Arpachiev

Problems related to the missions are fixed. You can now complete the missions yourself and they will be counted as completed.

Regards,
Inna

Hi, Inna!

I really do appreciate your work, time and energy you put into fixing this problem, and I really apologize if I made you believe that I’m lying just to get some completed tasks for free (?).
But, as I said, nothing is changed. The thing is that I like Backendless and try to learn it so hard, but I’m just unable to do it. So my question is, what should I do now?

KInd Regards,
Arsen

ds

@Arsen_Arpachiev

I am sorry for the inconvenience. We investigated your problem in more detail and made another fix. Please try again to complete the mission. It is very important for us to know about the result.

Regards,
Inna

Thanks, Inna.
Now it’s working.

Same as me, Nothing is happening. I just finished the tasks.

Hello @Dalubuhle_Lunga,

could you please show a screenshot of the Missions screen?
Do you use the same Backendless login email as for the support forum?