I have just completed Mission Cloud Coder & I am unsure how to claim my free T Shirt

Application ID: 6D2C2C30-83EE-46ED-FF0E-5148247B1500
Error UID: DB8606B8-C7F8-8A63-FF8F-037A851F6400

Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID DB8606B8-C7F8-8A63-FF8F-037A851F6400 has been created and we will be investigating the issue.
DataSchemaModificationLocker: the lock for key 6D2C2C30-83EE-46ED-FF0E-5148247B1500::SCHEMA_MODIFICATION_LOCK was already released.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: DataSchemaModificationLocker: the lock for key 6D2C2C30-83EE-46ED-FF0E-5148247B1500::SCHEMA_MODIFICATION_LOCK was already released.
	at com.backendless.management.DataSchemaModificationLocker.releaseLock(DataSchemaModificationLocker.java:102)
	at controllers.data.console.DataManagement.lambda$addColumn$10(DataManagement.java:289)
	at com.backendless.async.BackendlessExecutorService.lambda$submit$0(BackendlessExecutorService.java:75)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1768)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

Problem description

Describe what you did in console that led to the error. Please provide a description of what actually happens. Be descriptive: “it doesn’t work” does not describe what the behavior actually is. This will help us with reproducing the problem.

Steps to reproduce

Please describe steps to reproduce starting from the first action.

Hello @Dudley_Horner ,

Please send an email to info@backendless.com. Make sure to include your name, mailing address and t-shirt size.

Also can you describe the steps to reproduce after you got this error?

Regards, Nazar

Thank you Nazar,
I will send the email shortly.
I didn’t take any steps to claim as I couldn’t see any options. Out it interest, what steps should I have taken?
Regards
Dudley

9, High Bow, Hornsea, HU18 1DJ.

Hi, @Dudley_Horner

Please give us a little more information about what you did before you got the above error?

Regards,
Marina