I need to make a payment but need app activating

Hello

I have two applications which need credit card updates but of which appear to have been deactivated due to declined card. Please can you activate the following applications so I can update the cards:

1D2AC824-E77B-46B0-AB8B-2D290636C551
E69227A1-ECAD-2EC3-FF57-0530DD384800

Note to support: It would be good to give a little more grace period because 1 weeks notice is not enough as I was on annual leave. Apps have been removed from service while I was away. Please consider removing weekends from your count as business days would have given more more time to resolve.

Many thanks

Steven

Hello, @Steven_Salmon.

I passed this information to the team, the result will be coming soon.

Regards, Nikita.

Hi @Steven_Salmon ,

We can’t reactivate your apps while they use outdated credit cards. Please to to your profile > “Billing” > “Payment Profiles” section. In this section add your new credit card (or cards). After that please go to “My Apps” tab and assign those cards to your apps. When all this done contact us in this topic and we will be able to reactivate your apps.

It would be good to give a little more grace period because 1 weeks notice is not enough as I was on annual leave. Apps have been removed from service while I was away.

I will discuss possibility to increase grace period with our team.

Please consider removing weekends from your count as business days would have given more more time to resolve.

Unfortunately we can’t do that since for billing subscriptions management we rely on an external billing platform which doesn’t allow customizations of this kind.

Regards, Andriy

@Steven_Salmon ,

Both of your apps were reactivated

Regards, Andriy

Great thank you for doing this for me. I can see payments have now gone through.