I was going to purchase and pay for cloud 9 but cloud 99 was paid

Are you looking for help?

This is a support forum for reporting issues related to Backendless services. Please note that due to our support policy we cannot provide you help with debugging your code, consulting in regards to any language or third-party library usage. For this kind of questions we recommend using more appropriate forums like Stack Overflow.

In order to suggest you a quality solution, we shall usually ask you to provide the details mentioned below first. Including them into your topic right away helps us to start investigating your issue much faster.

In case you have a suggestion or an idea, the details below are not always required, though still any additional background is welcome.

Backendless Version (3.x / 5.x, Online / Managed / Pro )

Client SDK (REST / Android / Objective-C / Swift / JS )

Application ID

selectmeat.backendless.app

Expected Behavior

Please describe the expected behavior of the issue, starting from the first action.
I was going to purchase and pay for cloud 9 but cloud 99 was paid.

1. At first, I wrote it because I thought I could use it for free for a month.
  2. I wanted to purchase Cloud 9 products because I have an intention of purchasing them.
  3. Looking at the actual Bills, Cloud 99 has been paid.
  4. I would like to request a refund for this information.

Actual Behavior

Please provide a description of what actually happens, working from the same starting point.

Be descriptive: “it doesn’t work” does not describe what the behavior actually is – instead, say “the request returns a 400 error with message XXX”. Copy and paste your logs, and include any URLs.

1.3. Looking at the actual Bills, Cloud 99 has been paid.

Reproducible Test Case

Please provide a simple code that could be run in a new clean app and reproduce the issue.

If the issue is more complex or requires configuration, please provide a link to a project on Github that reproduces the issue.

You can switch to the Cloud9 plan on the Manage > Billing screen of Backendless Console. When you do, the system will issue a prorated credit that will be used to pay any future bills.

Regards,
Mark

1. I have changed to Cloud 9.
  2. It seems that the payment has already been made through Clond99 for the first time.
  3. I want to cancel the payment for Cloud 99.
  4. I used it because it was free for the first time and tried to use the actual product as Cloud 9.
  5. I didn’t know the payment system well because it was my first time.

If you switched to Cloud9, we can refund the difference between Cloud99 and Cloud9. We do not do refunds, but can make a one time exception.

Hello,

I left an inquiry and a comment with another account.

1. We tried to inquire about your account.

2. I changed the service from cloud99 to cloud9.

3. I would like to request a payment refund for the invoice (313520075).

4. I didn’t mean to pay for invoice #3. If I had asked for payment, I would have deleted the app.

5. Number 3 was intended to simply conduct a free test.

6. If you give me a refund, I will delete all the apps that were created for testing purposes.

7. I would appreciate it if you could understand potential customer beginners who have used it for the first time in Backendless.

1. The fee was paid by Cloud 99 and it seems to be still in use.
  2. I wanted to use cloud 9, so please pay again with that.

Backendless Account Statement (313413364)
Backendless Online - Cloud 99

Hi @jbcpkr ,

Sorry for inconvenience.
I have moved your app to Cloud 9 billing plan and made refund for $263 (difference between Cloud 99 and Cloud 9).

Regards, Andriy