In Backendless Console | Submenus missing for Databases (BDB, Hive...), Cloud Code (Event Handlers, Timers, Models...)

For me, the “Cloud Code” menu option is missing from the main sidebar.
and all of the submenus (sidebars) that are supposed to be displayed when you select Data (like BDB, Counters, Cache, Hive) and Cloud Code (event handlers, timers, models, etc…) are all missing.

The only way for me to get to cloud code, (or anything under Cloud Code) is by selecting it from Quick Access and there doesn’t appear to be an option under “Quick Access” to add the Cloud Code button back to the main left sidebar!

If this is supposed to be an improvement, it’s not! :slight_smile:

Mike

Hello @Michael_Kadron

Click on the section “star” to add it to the sidebar

Regards

Cloud Code does not have a section star to add it, or I would have done this already.

From “Viktor Liablin via Backendless Support” <support-forum@backendlessmail.com>
To “Michael Kadron” <mike@hyperpixels.net>
Date 10/7/2024 5:14:34 AM
Subject [Backendless Support] [General] In Backendless Console | Submenus missing for Databases (BDB, Hive…), Cloud Code (Event Handlers, Timers, Models…)

@Michael_Kadron

I see. Now there is no possibility to add this section “Cloud Code” as before. It is possible only to add subsections of this. We will discuss this