In the Custom Function ************ the code file contains invalid JS

Hi all,

I have created custom functions which work fine no problem however when i want to upload the container i get the following errors.

in the Custom Function “117ffd4d50150afca82905465ee18f14” the code file contains invalid JS

in the Custom Function “2ec9f0ea95f48d5979a3f256344aa00d” the code file contains invalid JS

I have done custom code in functions before with no problems, however upon further investigation i found the following.

The same errors are on both functions.

As always assistance is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Raymond

Hello @Raymond_Woodley

Syntax error unexpected token ‘-’ in functions arguments.
“Co-ordinate” functions name is not valid

Regards

Thank You @viktor.liablin, stupid mistake on my part renamed to point worked fine then.

How to download APK after design

Hello @Anonymous_Anonymous15!

If you want to run your UI Builder application natively on Android and iOS devices, you can use the native mobile app shell. This will allow you to package your app as a native app and distribute it through app stores or directly to devices.

Also, if you have any further questions or run into any difficulties, please feel free to create a new topic. This will not only help you get the assistance you need but will also make it easier for other users to find solutions to similar issues in the future.

Thank you!

Regards,
Alexander