Inconsistent table

Hi BE support,
I’ve experiencing an inconsistency in a table definition which prevents from reading data from this table.
I’ve sent details to support@backendless.com. My App-Id is 5BDF0E64-9F03-6F8E-FF75-0E183AF61100

Regards,

Hello @Klaas_Klever

Yes, we received the email!
We can reproduce the problem in your app and we are going to fix it asap!

Regards, Vlad

The issue has been fixed, could you please confirm that

Data retrieval is working again!
I can check the table in console later today.
Thanks

@vladimir-upirov
The table is still not in good shape :neutral_face:
When I try to create a new column “fromUser”, I’m getting the error message "Duplicate column name ‘fromUser’ ".
Before the whole issue started, I’ve tried to rename the column “creatorId” to “fromUser”. You’ve fixed the error with “creatorId”, but there is now a hidden column “fromUser” which is not visible in Console.
So, please make “fromUser” visible, or delete the hidden version of “fromUser”.

Thanks

the column has been removed, can you take a look

Ok. I can create the desired column now. Looks good.
Thanks

@vladimir-upirov
I have a follow-on problem.
I have another table with name “UserRelations”. There, also the column with name “fromUsers” has disappeared. This column was a DATA OBJECT RELATIONSHIP to the “Users” table.
When I try to recreate this column, I get the error message

Table for relations UserRelations.Users.fromUser can’t be created - table with same name already exists. For resolving this error rename one of the tables or relation column.

So the same as with the first table above. Somehow, the column is still there, but not visible in console and not visible to APIs. Again, a feature of my app is broken with this.

Please fix the column “fromUser” in table “UserRelations” (There is another column in there with name “from_User” which is fine/correct!). Hopefully, the data for this column is still somewhere.

Regards,

@vladimir-upirov : could someone please fix my table inconsistency?
Thanks!

could someone please fix my table inconsistency?
Thanks!

@Klaas_Klever, this issue will be fixed soon, please wait a bit.

Regards, Nikita.

Hello @Klaas_Klever

the issue has been fixed. Please check if everything is fine

Looks good.
Thanks