Incorrect number of requests, you need to change the level

Hello! I can’t understand where my requests are going in such a quantity… I just started developing the application, and I’m already getting 500 requests per minute, it’s not clear where. If this continues, I will be forced to refuse your service. I urgently need to change the number of requests. Now I have: Level 8. Limit of 500 requests per minute. I need to switch to Level 3

Needs to be changed to Level 3

Hello,

The requests come from the activity caused by your application. It can be a combination of the Ui Builder pages and the API requests made from there, Cloud Logic services, or timers.

Regarding the following:

You are in complete control to switch to whatever level that you believe is appropriate. We implemented the tier threshold system specifically to let you control any occasional spikes that may occur during the development.

Regards,
Mark

In addition, I could guess that one of your pages is triggering logic that makes requests in an infinite cycle.

Could you open browser dev tools on the Network tab and check your pages if they make the same request very frequently?

how can I change to Level 3?

button does not work

What is your application ID?

Can you tell me where the identifier is located? so I can send it to you.

Here:

Please copy and paste it here as text

identifier

97B5F55F-56C7-7FAD-FF23-40F444606800

I have set the max tier threshold to Tier 3. After the app goes through the first billing cycle, you will be able to change it yourself. Until then, if you need to make a change, please let us know, and we will be happy to adjust it for you.

Regards,
Mark

Thank you!

Hello! switch me to level 4.

Hello @ooo_inside!

I have set the max tier threshold to Tier 4 (50 requests/minute).

Regards,
Alexander

Thank you

1 Like

Hello. Switch to level 5 please.

Done

Thank you!

Hello! switch to level 3 please.

Hello @ooo_inside,

I have set the max tier threshold to Tier 3 (20 requests/minute).

Regards,
Alexander