Input with Mask help?

This Marketplace component would really help us a lot if we could figure out how to get it to work… perhaps someone could give us help with it? Issues:

There is no “value” logic — so we cannot get the value out into a form or Page Data, to save to the database. We also cannot fill the component with a value when it’s parent container mounts :frowning_face:

Also, without setting any logic or definitions or anything, the number format seems to be such that only 2 decimal places are allowed. Luckily, this is what we want ultimately… but why/how does this work?

I understand the component uses the imaskjs library, and in principle I imagine the component can do what we want… but after a lot of time spent studying the documentation and experimenting with this component, I am still not able to get it into the shape we require. Any chance someone could describe what we need to do to achieve the following?

We are trying to create an input field in a form where user can set a price for something. Need

• a currency symbol (as prefix, set via logic)
  • no negative prices (so, need to specify a range)
  • value coming from the thing to be saved in a table should be a number

Thanks for any help :pray:

Hi, @Alex_Klein

Currently, the component cannot provide what you need. We have created a ticket and will fix all the problems you described as soon as possible. Also, we will write a guide in the documentation on how to set up your use case.

Thanks for the feedback!
Regards, Pavlo

Hi, @Alex_Klein !

We are happy to announce that the “Input with mask” component has been updated to the 1.2.0 version with a new settings and another helpful changes. You already can try it on the Marketplace or Update your actual component to the last version in your App.

Happy Codeless Coding!