Inputfield scroll

Hello,

I am using the input field to insert numbers but once the user has filled a value and they scroll to go to the next inputbox the amount is scrolling up or down.
Is there a way to prevent changing the amount by scrolling?

Hello,

Could you please record a loom video showing what you experience and post the link here?

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

See below what happens when users have inserted a value and then want to scroll to the next field.
They are now changing the values by accident.

When you scroll with Focus on Input I think that is expected behavior to simplify control on the entered number. But i agree with you, there should be an option to disable that.

Thank you for informing us, I’ve created an internal ticket(BKNDLSS-27858) and we will inform you when it will be implemented.

Regards, Dima.

1 Like

Thank you Dima!

That is good to hear, it will be a welcome option to disable it.

Hi Dima,

Is there also a way to accept only positive numbers?

You could temporary use logic below

But we still have some issues with Input Number, and working on it.

Hello Dima,

Is there a release data known on a solution for the scroll issue? The problem keeps appearing that the value changes after insertion.

Hello @Michel_Loriaux

The ticket has the status “open”. As soon as the problem is fixed, we will let you know in this thread.

Regards,
Inna

Hello Inna,

Our app is a registration system and the scrolling of the amounts is a big problem for us. A lot of the filled in amounts are not correct.
We need to go through all registered data and correct the data and ask the users to verify the correct amount which is taking us days of time.

Is it possible to set some kind of urgency to this ticket?

Hello @Michel_Loriaux

That was already implemented and waiting for tests.

Unfortunately, but we couldn’t speed up testing.

Regards, Dima

1 Like

Hi Dima,

I was able to resolve the problem by applying this Custom Code:

1 Like

Great solution! One advice - event listener in this case should be added only once. So, would be great to move this logic into On Page Load or On Before Mount(for input container).

Hello @Michel_Loriaux

We’ve just updated cloud servers with a fix for the issue you described above. If you don’t want to use the workaround, please let us know if the fix works for you.

Regards,
Inna

Thanks @Inna_Shkolnaya,

The fix works!